Studentul deţine un vocabular activ şi suficient şi cunoştinţă structurală astfel încât este în grad de a:
- scrie un text clar şi articulat despre argumente descriptive, narative sau imaginare
- citi şi de a înţelege texte adaptate atât din argumente concrete cât şi din argumente abstracte
- distinge şi de a folosi o varietate de timpuri verbale:prezent,trecut şi viitor
- exprima întenţiuni de bază,scopuri,obligaţii,preferinţe,sfaturi, acorduri şi dizacorduri, ipoteze şi procese incluse negaţiuni şi consecinţe
- repeta mesaje, de a da informaţii şi de a controla unele fapte
Grammar and Structures List
|Grammar and Structures||What are they used for?||Some examples|
|Reported speech||Repeating messages
Passing on information
Telling stories, jokes
|“What is the height of the Empire State Building?”
He wanted to know what the height of the Empire State Building was.
“Did you phone your parents?” said Jane.
Jane asked us if we had phoned our parents
|The third conditional –
if/past perfect tense + would have/non finite verb
Describing a past that never was
Talking through the consequences of our actions
|They would have gone to the concert if they had had tickets.
If he had known, he would have finished earlier.
|Past Perfect||ordering the past||as in reported speech and 3rd conditional above|
|The gerund –
after certain prepositions
in certain idiomatic expressions
|After leaving work, he went to the gym.
It’s no use talking to him.
Is it worth doing?
|To have something done||Expressing the fact that the speaker commissioned an activity||John had his house painted.|
|Conjunctions of reason and purpose, cause and result, concessionAs connectives – and, but, nevertheless, or, however||Talking about why people do things, the purpose of something, its cause, expressing surpriseExpressing connections in a sentence, text or argument||She goes to the gym in order to keep fit.
There is a lack of water as a result of the hot weather.
Despite/in spite of his wealth, he wasn’t happy.
|VARIATION IN WORD ORDER|
|Changes in word order in specific situations||Expressing information accurately||To the north is…|
Un bun exemplu de probă pentru acest nivel: